At long last, the gates of the Grand Lodge have been thrown open, offering an inside glimpse of the Pathfinder Society! Packed with information about the most famous group of explorers on Golarion, this 64-page sourcebook is a must for any campaign that involves the Society, whether as employers or rivals.
Inside, you’ll find:
- How to join the Pathfinder Society, and the rights and responsibilities of Society members
- The origin and secrets histories of the Pathfinder Society
- A detailed gazetteer covering the Pathfinder Society’s reception and activities in every nation of the Inner Sea Region
- Detailed maps and descriptions of the Grand Lodge of Absalom and the Society’s newest lodge in Magnimar, plus profiles of 15 high-ranking and notorious Pathfinders
- Thirteen new kinds of mystical ioun stones, three new variants for each type, and rules on how to implant these bizarre magic items into living flesh
- Rules for the mysterious compasses known as wayfinders, and how their ancient magic interacts with ioun stones
- Three new Pathfinder prestige classes, along with sample characters for each
- New feats and spells to help characters uncover ancient secrets—and protect their own!
This book is fully legal for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, Paizo’s massive world-wide organized play campaign. To learn more about Pathfinder Society Organized Play, visit paizo.com/pathfindersociety!
By Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor